Wednesday, August 19, 2009

és FOOTWEAR 2007-2008


I've done a few designs for és footwear over the years. Here's one called Mongo. 

Every once in awhile I'll do work that never gets produced, here's an example. I was asked to do 5 shirts based on 5 different cities. I spent about 4 weeks on the project and when I was done, the marketing folks had decided in that time that they weren't interested in the "monster" thing that season. In any case, I still got paid but these designs ended up in Limbo.








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article, Thanks for giving me this information. Keep posting. click here to find out more about Gipsy Dharma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content is great, and you’re an educated writer unlike most of the blogs.thanks for the post.


    courtney jones atlanta
    courtney jones atlanta
    courtney jones atlanta

    ReplyDelete